Jean-Michel Blanquer is a French jurist and government official serving as Minister of National Education since 17 May 2017 under Prime Minister Édouard Philippe and Jean Castex. Wikipedia
- Born: December 04, 1964, Paris, France
- Nationality: French
- Political party: La République En Marche!
- Domestic partner: Sophie de Puybaudet, (1991-2012), Aurélia Devos, (2018-2020), Anna Cabana (2020-)
- Alma mater: Panthéon-Sorbonne University, Sciences Po, Panthéon-Assas University
- Preceded by: Najat Vallaud-Belkacem
- Data source: DuckDuckGo